TKD Students & Parents,
Now that all schools in Washington state have been closed until April 24th due to COVID-19, we have been receiving lots of questions regarding the status of our classes here at the studio. Our staff is dedicated to the continued growth and progress of our students even during this time. We have come up with several other training options that our students can take advantage of which are all listed below.
- We will still be holding regular classes for the time being but limiting the interaction between students. We suggest all parents simply drop off students during this time to minimize the number of people in the space. Our new larger Richland studio will allow us to increase the space between students that choose to attend.
- We will be offering daily live streamed classes with Master Roach through ZOOM. This will allow our students to practice from the comfort of their home and will allow Master Roach to see who is attending the live training. Information on this will be released separately and available on our website under “BLOG” this weekend.
- We will be uploading daily training videos to our app and the student section of our website for students who do not take part in the live trainings. These will begin being uploaded early next week and info to access them will be found in the app or under “BLOG” on the website.
- We will be offering the choice and opportunities to make up all classes at a later date.
Our staff has been putting in extra time cleaning and disinfecting our studios. We will continue to disinfect all highly touched areas between every class. We ask for your cooperation and understanding with the following items:
- Students should wash their hands thoroughly before taking class.
- Students who are sick in any way should stay home.
- Students who appear even the slightest bit ill to our staff will be sent home.
Thank you for your understanding!